TECNO added another new smartphone to it Spark Sub-brand named “TECNO Spark 3”. The smartphone come in two different models, and both shares some similar features but are different. Both sports 6.2-inch Fullview display with a notch, a 13MP +2MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera, 16GB of expandable storage and a 3,5000mAh battery capacity.
However, both devices have different chipsets couples with different RAM configurations. Below are reviews of both Tecno Spark 3 models specifications.
Design And Display
TECNO Spark 3 has a 6.2-inch notched display. The body of the device is made with plastic but looks shiny in its wide array of colours options which includes Black, Red, Gold and Purple.
At the back is a dual camera with an LED flash on the model with 2GB of RAM and a single rear camera also with an LED flash on the 1GB model. It also has a dual SIM slot and dedication MicroSD Slot for storage expansion.
Hardware and Software
TECNO Spark 3 has two models. One is occupied with a MediaTek MT6580 SoC with a Quad-Core Processor clocked at 1.3GHz with 1GB of RAM while the other has a Coupled with Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC with also a Quad-Core Processor but clocked higher with 2GB of RAM and IMG PowerVR GPU
Both models have 16GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD card slot. The 1GB RAM model runs Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition out of the box while the 2GB RAM model runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, both have TECNO’s HIOS Skin on top of it.
The Spark 3 has a dual rear camera setup combination of a 13MP main shooter and a 2MP secondary shooter. However, the model with the Go Edition of the Android operating system has only the main 13MP main shooter with no secondary camera at the back. Both models have a single 8MP front-facing camera.
Battery & Connectivity
Can’t tell if this is upgrading or downloading, but nevertheless the device is equipped with a 3,500mAh battery capacity on both models with no fast charging on both. There is also no word on 4G LTE on both models.
TECNO Spark 3 Full Specifications
- Colour: Grey, Blue, Gold
- Body Build: Glossy Plastic
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo Go/Android 9 pie for the 2GB Version
- Network: 2G/3GScreen Size6.2-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Dimension: 155.3 x 75.8 x 8.15 mm
- Weight: N/A
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Processor: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 (2GB of RAM Version)/ Quad-Core 1.3GHz
- GPU: Mali 400/
- IMG PowerVR GPU
- Front Camera: 8MP with flash
- Back Camera: Dual back 13 MP + 2MP camera with phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Memory: 16GB ROM Expandable via MICRO SD up to 64GB
- RAM: 1GB/2GB
- Connectivity: GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type 2.0
- Battery Capacity: 3,500mAh Removable battery with fast charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass Sensor, Temperature sensor, Hall sensor
- Fingerprint: Yes Rear-Mounted
TECNO Spark 3 Price and Availability
No official price has been made known by TECNO but both devices are expected to have a starting price of N36,000 – N37,000 for the 2GB/16GB model and N34,000 – N35,000 for the 1GB/16GB model.