Following the lockdown stay at home because of Coronavirus to last 21-days India, companies are beginning to come out with another divert way to reach out it’s services to their customers. Having the same mindset, Reliance Jio introduced Recharge at ATM which enables customers to be able to recharge their mobile directly via an ATM machine.
The procedure to do this as it was well explained by the company, which am going to explain further on this post. All you need to do is have your ATM card when you visit an ATM machine to recharge your Jio number. Awesomely the recharging is straightforward and no OTP process is involved.
Recharge at ATM by Jio will certainly help Jio customers alot, most especially those buy from stores or other third-party service.
Backing up Reliance Jio tweet, customers can avail the recharge via ATM facility at AUF Bank, Axis Bank, DCB Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and State Bank of India ATM machines.
How to recharge your Jio number at an ATM
- Insert your debit or credit card in the ATM machine
- Tap or choose the “Recharge” option on the main menu
- Once you’re in the “Recharge” menu, enter your Jio mobile number
- After entering your phone number, press the ok/enter button and then enter your security PIN
- Now, enter the recharge amount in the required field.
- Confirm the recharge value and press enter
ATM machine’s screen will now show you the recharge message and the corresponding amount will be debited from your account. After this, you’ll receive a recharge confirmation message on your Jio mobile number.