Good news is here again, as blackberry lovers or owner can now continue to enjoy WhatsApp just like before by simply following the little trick i will be dropping here. The trick is strictly for those that have Blackberry 10 (BB10) devices eg Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Q10 etc as it supports, at least, 50% ability to run android apps.
At the beginning of this year, WhatsApp stopped working for all blackberry 10 and lower. Although, a public announcement was made before hand about WhatsApp terminating their service from all BB10 and lower blackberry as well.
Many of you must have been disappointed, especially to all blackberry addicted fellows. Well fear not, here is a solution. But please, making sure you are on the latest blackberry OS which now enables android app to run smoothly.
How To Reactive WhatsApp On Blackberry 10
- Open an amazon account, click here.
- After that, access android app store on your phone.
- Download the whatsapp you see on the App store.
- Open the downloaded app and click on the download button placed in it, it takes you to whatsapp website, where you can download the apk file.
- Install and run your whatsapp like never before.
You now have access to the latest whatsapp with exciting features such as status updates and video calling.
Like i said earlier, this trick is strictly for blackberry 10 users alone. Enjoy your day and happy Xmas in advance. Drop your comments Below if you find it useful.