GBwhatsapp new version update. The updated GBwhatsapp v6.88 is the successor of the previous GBwhatsapp version 6.85 which also was great in it’s own. The GBwhatsapp v6.88 comes with amazing features and fixes much bugs.
GBwhatsapp v6.88 for android now brings the option whereby you can add Downloaded stickers to any package. Also, it now added new font which makes it more awesome.
The previous GBwhatsapp versiono 6.85 has a maximum of 25 pin chat limit, while the Latest GBwhatsapp version 6.88 apk increased/expanded it from 25 to 30 pin chat limit. Below is the full changelogs of GBwhatsapp version 6.88
ChangeLogs For GBwhatsapp v6.88
- Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- Please Update GBStickers Pack And GBStickers Maker To The Latest Version Because Old Versions Not Working With This GBWhatsApp Update
- New Fonts
- Added New Application For Wallpapers – To Download It Go To Settings -> Chats -> Wallpapers -> Wallpapers Library
- Default WhatsApp Icon – To Change It Go To GBSettings – Option 6.0 -added
- Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- Added Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- Increased Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- Fixed Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- Fixed Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile – fixed
- Many More Fixes
How to Install GBWhatsapp/Restore Backup
1. Download GBWhatsApp apk to your android smartphone from the link below
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp , or upgrade from official WhatsApp or any MOD version like yoWhatsapp, and want keep chat , Go to Settings — Chats — Backup in the mod whatsapp or official WhatsApp , then go to file manager in your android device and change the WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp.
2 : Go to android settings and click on Settings — Security — Unknown Sources.
3 : Now, install the app on your Android device, which you downloaded.
4 : Open GBWhatsApp click AGREE AND CONTINUE , If you see a message allow WhatsApp access click or continue allow for all message.
5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone.
6 : If you have backup Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to complete restore the backup.