Many has been made possible, while more are yet to be unveiled. Having been trying to listen to YouTube video most times while walking on the road? Well, Android users can now play YouTube videos on background while doing other things using Mi Music app.
All Xiaomi Phone comes with the Mi Music app as default. When talking about Xiaomi, it reflect to all Smartphones under the compan, irrespective of the Sub-brand which include Poco, Mi, Redmi, K etc.
How to play YouTube video in Background on Android phone requires the Xiaomi’s Mi Music app installed on your Android phone. This was able to come through after the recent added feature that was included back in march 2020 that enables playing YouTube video on Background while you do other things without Stress.
I don’t know if there is any other third-party apps that enables this feature, however, Xiaomi Phone users comes with the mi player app as default. Other phone users can also download the app as well to partake.
This is an amazing feature especially when they only want to listen to the message being passed instand of the picture (video).
How to Play YouTube video in Background with Android Phone
1. First of all head to Google play store and Download / update your Mi Music app.
2. Now open the Mi Music app and click on Watch that is on the footer navigation.
3. Above it is a search Bar to input your YouTube video name. A list related to what you searched will appear.
4. Select your video and wait for it to load. Yes! you can reduce the video resolution using the gear icon on the video. You can now minimize/ open another app while the video plays in background.
5. You can equally click next using the dedicated toggle button that appears on the right hand of your phone.
Kindly note that the video will be selected according to how it was listed when you click next. You can as well pause the YouTube background video using the button as well.