Have you ever misplaced your mobile phone in your place of work or house? Have you wasted your day before while searching for your Misplaced phone? Well, alot of people have been stuck in this mess before, including me. On today’s post, i will be showing you a quick method to find your misplaced mobile phone within a minute for free.
Misplacing of something, especially mobile phone via Torch light/ Smartphone phone has been a norm in our today society, which less than 1% of people can’t boost of not finding their selves in-between the category irrespective of the rank the person operate on.
This method works best in a way whereby your mobile phone which include Torch light, Android, iPhone, Tablet, iPad, Symbian, Java etc must have an active sim card slotted in it.
There is also few advantages and disadvantages as well on using the callmyphone method to trace your Misplaced phone. Less i forget, this post was drawn from a video posted by LoomerTech YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to help support the ministry.
- It is totally free
- You can use any random phone/ computer to trace it
- Everybody is eligible to use this Callmyphone
- Very fast to trace (less than a minute)
- Mobile connection is required to trace the phone.
- Only browsing phones/ computer can be used to track misplaced phone.
- It can’t be used to trace lost phone.
- Can’t find Switched off phone.
Just as stated above, you are required to use a mobile phone/ company that has active mobile network in other to trace your misplaced phone. However, to track lost phone with this is a 50/50 process. If you are still at the place where your phone lost, it might be of help provided your phone is still on and not on silent mode.
How to Find your Misplaced Phones
This is the simplest method ever, all you are required to do is to;
1. Open your browser of any kind and visit www.callmyphone.org.
2. When it opens, input your misplaced phone number starting with your country code eg (for Nigeria +2348012345678).
3. Click on Make it Ring button and keep quiet while your phone rings so you can be able to trace it from the direction.
That’s all. Kindly note that if your misplaced phone is switched off or in silent, it will be hard to find it using this procedure.