Are you finding it difficult to download movies from your Showbox Android app using third party apps? Are you among those that refuse to update yours because your friends own aren’t downloading with external downloader app anymore? well the good news here is that you can still download movies on your showbox app using your external or third party app you prefer.
Previously, you can easily download any movie of your choice by just clicking on the movie and then click on ‘watch‘ button below the movie and it will pop-up third party/ external apps to use stream the video which also include your external downloading apps eg Es explorer downloader, Advance download manager (Adm), Internet Download manager (IDM), UC downloader etc provided it comes with in-play ability.
This was working normal and smoothly until the new version update that doesn’t bring those options again was released. Even when you click the download button on the updated app, your movie will be downloading within the app which is usually slow. Sometimes it doesn’t resume paused download and it will turn your data and time to waste. Anyway, today i will be showing you way to be able to download from it again using your third party/ external downloading app.
Although, 90% of the Showbox users might have abandoned the app because of the update but the truth is that the feature is still there but requires you to enable it on your own. To me, i think the pop-up option was scraped from default to make the app friendly to everyone.
How To Download Movies from ShowBox Android App Using External Downloading App(s)
- First of all, download the external downloading app(s) of your choice (ignore if you have existing one on your phone already.
- Download ShowBox Android App
- After you have successfully installed it, open it and allow it to load movies, now click the Navigation bar on your left hand side.
- Scroll down to Settings and click on it, when it opens, roll your eyes straight to the last option and you will see default Player. Click on the Default Player and list of options will surface which are Android Player, VLC, Other Players.
- Kindly click on Other Players and go back to the movie you want to download and click on it. Now scroll down and click on Watch button and pop-up will surface with the list of your apps that support in-play features including your external downloading app. Kindly click on your external downloading app and sit back and drink Coke or fanta while your movie is downloading. 😎
Show some love if this is helpful either to you nor person you know.