Another smartphone is here again on Huawei Sub-brand ‘Honor’. The new Huawei Honor 20i comes with a gradient design and packs triple rear cameras. The smartphone is Powered by Kirin 710F SoC, and comes in four variants which storage capacity is the only difference supported.
EMUI 9 based on Android Pie will handle things on the software side on the Honor 20i. The Honor phone also brings the Game Turbo 2.0 technology for enhanced gaming experience.
« Display: 6.21-inch
« Processor: Kirin 710
« Front Camera: 32-megapixel
« Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
« RAM: 4/6GB
« OS:Android 9 Pie
« Storage: 64/128/256GB
« Rear Camera24-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel
« Battery Capacity3400mAh
Honor 20i Specifications
Design & Display
The dual-SIM (Nano) Honor 20i packs a 6.21-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch at the top. The phone’s dimensions are 154.8×73.64×7.95 mm and it tips the scale at 164 grams.
Software and Hardware
Huawei Honor 20i is powered by the octa-core Kirin 710F SoC paired with the Mali G51MP4 GPU, and runs EMUI 9.0.1 based on Android Pie. The phone comes with GPU Turbo 2.0 feature to provide an enhanced gaming experience.
However, the phone is coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. On the other hand is a 3,400mAh battery, but didn’t support fast charging.
Honor 20i Camera
It is coupled with triple rear camera setup, which houses a 24-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, assisted by an 8-megapixel (f/2.4) ultra-wide camera and another 2-megapixel (f/2.4) depth sensor.
On the front is a 32-megapixel (f/2.0) camera with support for HDR, portrait mode, and face unlock for authentication.
Connectivity and Sensor
Connectivity options of the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm aptX HD audio, while the port selection is rounded off by a MicroUSB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
On the other hand is a 3,400mAh battery, but didn’t support fast charging.
Honor 20i Full Specifications
- Release date: April 2019
- Dimensions (mm): 154.80 x 73.64 x 7.95
- Weight (g): 164.00
- Battery capacity (mAh): 3400
- Colours: Gradient Blue, Gradient Red and Magic Night Black
- Screen size (inches): 6.21
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 19.5:9
- Processor: octa-core
- Processor make: Kirin 710
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Internal storage: 64/128/256GB
- Expandable storage type: microSD
- Expandable storage up to (GB): 512
- Dedicated microSD slot: No
- Rear camera: 24-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- Front camera: 32-megapixel
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie
- Skin: EMUI 9
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 4.20
- Micro-USB: Yes
- Headphones: 3.5mm
- Number of SIMs: 2
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
Honor 20i Price, Availability
The Honor 20i comes in four variants with variable RAM and internal storage combinations. Listed below are the price tag of for different Honor 20i variants in China:
- Honor 20i (4GB+128GB): CNY 1,599 (roughly NGN 86,000)
- (6GB+64GB): CNY 1,599 (roughly NGN 86,000)
- (6GB+128GB): CNY 1,899 (roughly NGN 102,000)
- (6GB+256GB): CNY 2,199 (roughly NGN 118,000)
- Honor 20i AAPE Edition: CNY 2,199 (roughly NGN 118,000)
The handset is now available for pre-orders in China via V-mall, JD.com, and T-mall. There is no word concerning the availability of the Honor 20i outside China.