The search engine giant have expand its mobile pay to more banks in USA. Google Pay and Apple Pay are probably among the most often used mobile payments services in the United States, but it’s somehow annoying as they aren’t global uptill now.
The Google mobile payments services is already in many countries, but the United States is the first chapter which they are pushing hard to dominate the whole bank in the country at a 100% coverage. Positively, Google added 16 new banks to its list of financial institutions that offer Google Pay support.
List of added banks that should soon (if not already) offer Google Pay services:
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- Baker Boyer National Bank
- Bank of Cleveland
- Bank of the Valley
- Citizens State Bank of La Crosse
- Everence Federal Credit Union
- First County Bank (CT)
- Hopewell Federal Credit Union
- Kelly Community Federal Credit Union
- Lubrizol Employees’ Credit Union
- North Shore Bank
- Premier Members Credit Union
- Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union
- Texas Bay Credit Union
- WyHy Federal Credit Union
- Wymar Federal Credit Union.
You can also check Google support page to know whether your bank supports the Google pay service or not.