GBwhatsapp has released it’s latest version of the mod WhatsApp via Gbwhatsapp version 6.85 apk which comes with alot of features. It’s key highlight is the addition of Stickers which was officially released to all WhatsApp users few days ago.
On the other hand, the new version 6.85 added few awesome features which include Swipe To Reply, Availability of Group Calls and also added option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification. With all this features, you can now see reasons why it superpass the previous v6.81. Below are the full features of added and fixed bugs of GBwhatsapp version 6.85.
Changelog Version 6.85
- New Base Updated to 2.18.327
- Enabled Stickers
- Exclusive GBStickers App With More Than 80 Stickers Packs
- Exclusive No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- Exclusive @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- Exclusively Improved Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person
- Exclusively Added New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- Enabled Swipe To Reply
- Enabled Group Calls
- Increased Forward Limit for Indian Users
- Added Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- Added Themed Stickers Tab
- Fixed Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- Fixed Square PicsFixed Search in Themes
- Delete All Ads From GBWhatsApp
- Delete All Pop-up From OGWhatsApp
- Fixed Some Bugs And App Crashing
- Many Other Fixes
How to Install GBWhatsapp/Restore Backup
1. Download GBWhatsApp apk to your android smartphone from the link below
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp , or upgrade from official WhatsApp or any MOD version like yoWhatsapp, and want keep chat , Go to Settings — Chats — Backup in the mod whatsapp or official WhatsApp , then go to file manager in your android device and change the WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp
2 : Go to android settings and click on Settings — Security — Unknown Sources
3 : Now, install the app on your Android device, which you downloaded.
4 : Open GBWhatsApp click AGREE AND CONTINUE , If you see a message allow WhatsApp access click or continue allow for all message
5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone
6 : If you have backup Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to complete restore the backup.